Tuesday

June 23rd 2009

So I am a student at Northwestern University and I am part of an internship program this summer.  I was scared last week after finishing work.  As I walked out of the building a kid came out of a classroom and just stared at me, when I walked over to talk to him and see what he was doing because no one else was supposed to be there he walked back into the classroom.  When I went in to find him, he wasn’t there.  I mentioned it to a lady I work with the next day and she said it was young cliff and told me about what happened to him.  He was a prodigy and got killed right after the building was first built.  He shows up every once in a while. I don’t really want to tell any of my friends so they don’t think I’m crazy.  So I’ve decided to start this blog. Im going to try to find other people who have seen Cliff and post it here.  If anyone has met “cliff” please contact me at cliffsghost@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment